Black Acorn Dogs

Friday, February 10, 2006

And It Continues...

Back to the doctor yesterday, and onto another round of antibiotics. So far, already feeling much better than I did yesterday, but chest x-rays are on the agenda for today anyway. I'm very much hoping that this round of meds work so that I won't get around to caring about what the x-rays even show.

Poor dogs... Indie got to go to class Wednesday night but I bailed at the last minute on Ebony last night because I just didn't have it in me by the end of the day to drive back out. I didn't even feel happy about having to drive my 3-4 miles home from work, just because I felt so run-down again by yesterday. I'm going to have to do something special with her this weekend to make up for it. They've really been getting gypped.

Dad's in town this week and staying over tonight, so that's something fun to look forward to.

1 Comments:

  • So how was your visit with Dad?
    You know, the guy you told you were going to keep your Blog updated?
    Did you figure he'd forget while on vacation?

    And how is your cough?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home