Black Acorn Dogs

Friday, January 13, 2006

Aren't I Tired Yet?

Just finishing a fun day, and I can now tell how badly I've screwed up my sleeping habits with late night gaming by the fact that I am the last one up AND my body is the one that should recognize it as 3:30 AM. Oops.

Lunch today was a new creation I came up with that I shall hereafter refer to as a Portland Tuna Sandwich. I wanted something to add to my tuna sandwich, so I added liberal amounts of avocodo topped with dried cranberries that were on a leftovers plate from last nights dinner salad. Yum! Amy deemed it as a very Portland combination, so voila.

Amy, Mom and I spent a rainy but fun afternoon shopping in Nob Hill. I actually bought a real live shirt, and also a bunch of neat bouncy balls for Diane. We ended off the evening with some delicious crock-pot pork roast and stuffed mushrooms and way more discussions on religion and politics, often both combined. It was funny that at the end of the night, Dillon and I ended up on a lot of the same exact topics that Amy and Mom and I had hit earlier in the day when he was at work. Good times!

I can hear Bogie's extra loud breathing and snoring in the next room as I type this, punctuated with occasional snorts. What a funny boy. I'm so glad there's a dog to love on here to help me not miss my guys so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home