Black Acorn Dogs

Monday, March 27, 2006

Apparently exhaustion + a cup of half caffeine/half decaf coffee for a non-consumer of caffeine does not equal "somewhat perked up". It equals exhausted plus a little twitchy. Bah.

I'm still really excited about the new van. I really love driving it, and that includes two trips out on the Beltway where there are high speeds at bumper to bumper with hairy-scary lane changes and all. In some ways maybe it was actually even less hairy-scary in the van since I'm higher and have better visibility. Or maybe people just get the heck out of my way... who knows! At any rate, I had to drive the Rav4 somewhere Saturday and I was sorry I wasn't driving the van, so that's a good sign that I won't end up with buyer's remorse that I'm selling my little vehicle. Yes, parking will still be a bitch, but I can deal.

On a similar note, my gas tank holds 32 gallons. I almost choked on my own tongue when I saw how much it cost to fill from needle being on E. (Hint: it was more than $80!). Thankfully that tank should last me for more than a month of regular driving. No word yet on what my gas milage will be though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home