Black Acorn Dogs

Friday, December 16, 2005

Yay for Pee! (How often do you hear that?)

It's such a silly thing to be excited about, but Ebony has been peeing in the yard!

Normal it's very unusual for her to go to the bathroom in our own little tiny townhouse backyard, but that's a royal pain because it means she needs to be walked every single time she should be going to the bathroom. When we first get up, then after breakfast, then before I leave for work, then when I get home, then again after they eat, etc. After Kate passed, I was hoping that she'd start going out there because of the theory that she wouldn't pee over the dominant dog's pee. After it snowed last Thursday, she's been peeing out back every single day, several times a day. The snow was almost gone from the backyard when we had the slush storm two days ago. I've never been so happy to see snow. I really hope that it keeps up long enough for this to become a habit, because it makes me awfully happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home