Black Acorn Dogs

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Got Yer Goat

Indie and I started playing new "Find It" games on Sunday with a work glove. Silly boy would find it like a champ unless it was in certain locations, and I think he was trying to hard to see it with his eyes. The good thing is that I could put him in a stay in a hallway and he'd actually stay there until I 'hid' the glove (really just in the middle of the floor) and released him, then he'd tear off excitedly to find it. Good boy! Now to teach him to use his nose. The good thing with Indie is that once he gets how the game is played, he throws himself into it, so it won't take long.

We have a new meat selection for Katie now: goat. It's agreeing with her. I tried it, and I can't say I'm a fan, but she's thrilled. We had to take her off the chicken because it was giving her bad poopie (the kind where she Has To Go at 3AM), and she's allergic to beef, pork, venison, and one of the other common ones. We were trying to find lamb but weren't finding any cheap cuts, so goat it was. It certainly makes for interesting conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home