Black Acorn Dogs

Thursday, April 21, 2005

No Stick!

I've been working from home today, and darling Inigo has been making me crazy. (Yes, it's Inigo when he's exasperating. I make an effort to call him by his whole name when he's being sweet too, but there's some law of physics that causes you to use full names when annoyed.) It's been raining on and off, and that hasn't stopped him from coming in and out and in and out the back door. I stuck him out more than I let him in because he is not grasping the concept that he may not bring his stick in to dessicate on the living room carpet. I had to shut him in his pen for a little while this afternoon because of constant whining and bristling at the door. As he would have been locked up all day anyway in normal circumstances, I did not feel the least bit guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home