Black Acorn Dogs

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Whatta Dog

Keeping Indie down since the neuter has been a real challenge. He was barely even sluggish when he came home that first night, and we're supposed to keep him calm for 7-10 days. Somehow we've made it to Day 5. The biggest challenge has been keeping him and Ebby from wrestling, especially since she likes to bite his underside. His incision still looks great though, so I think we've made it through the hard part.

I've recently realized that he might think his name is Puppy.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, pretty sure Sky thinks her name is Puppy too. I had thought at one point that she recognized her name and came running when I called her by name, but it turns out she comes running pretty much every time I call any word at all in my Dog, Come Here voice. I could call: "Squirrel! C'mere tiny squirrel!" and up she prances. Oh well. Now, KERRO knows her name well... she'll perk up anytime anyone says Kerro even during normal conversation with other humans.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home