Black Acorn Dogs

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bah, I say... bah.

Bah. Instructor thinks Novice Competition Obedience will be too advanced for Ebby and I but that we could do Rally if there were spaces; since I don't think there are spaces and Rally is on Thursdays where I'll have two conflicts with a monthly volunteer meeting that I can't skip, I'm going to have to pass for this session and stick with Sub-Novice again. It'll mean having two classes back to back (Indie's Basic class is right before it) which is extraordinarily draining, but I just need to prepare myself that it's okay to cut out early if I peak. Considering the final class ends at 9:45, I don't feel too guilty. At least we do both dogs on the same night so I don't have to leave work early twice a week. Bah, anyway.

Hey, motivation is good. We can use this time to try to bone up anyway. This means we could be in Rally class in July/August, and that's not so bad.

Bah.

1 Comments:

  • Don't I know it. I've been thinking lately that "gosh, I could take multiple classes with these guys", but I'm not sure I could pull leaving work on time for that many nights!

    By Blogger Erica, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home