Black Acorn Dogs

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy, happy! My new computer arrived yesterday. I've been busily setting it up, and it is my new friend.

I'm not thrilled about having to go through some of these steps again since I just went through full re-install three weeks ago, EXCEPT that nothing has really been working quite right on my other machine this whole time. E-mail has been flaky and slow, and I haven't wanted to dig in and get truly organized since I knew it would all be temporary. My old hard drive is still out at DriveSavers so I still hold out hope that I'll be doing some more major organization soon (please, please, please), but even when the data comes back (when, not if, please please please), at this this machine is my new 'home'. Hallelujah.

And I've already managed to get e-mail working properly. And fast.

My life may still be acting like a situation comedy, but at least I have a new computer! Huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home