Black Acorn Dogs

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Unbelievable

The boys love each other. They are already like peas in a pod. I can't believe it. I think if Indie had to pick right this minute, he'd choose Ben over Ebony. During their times out together today, they've been like two little kids running off to swap baseball cards together, or whatever the heck little kids do these days. Play on the X-box probably. Whatever. Indie even lets Ben take his tennis ball away from him, and I can assure you, that's huge. He does tolerate Ben taking it, he *lets* him have it. Ebony and Ben have been doing well all afternoon too, and it's all I've been able to do to hold off trying three-dogs-out-together until tomorrow morning. In the long run, one more night won't kill anyone (by anyone, I mean me and Diane) but waiting until everyone is really comfortable with each other individually could certainly set the right precedent with which to move forward.

We still can't believe how well this is going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home