Black Acorn Dogs

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Vacation Finale

So it took a couple days to get it all up there, but that's the end of them. Thanks for following along.

I'd love to know what you think of this format for sharing. It was fun to do all of the video along the trip, and I think next time I might do it again but would try to do a little more story telling and narrative long with some of scenery shots and the like. It's a bit tricky since I only have 30 seconds per clip, but the fact that I can stitch the clips together should make it a little easier. I also figured out this week how to chop the clips up to remove junky bits, so look out, world.

So did you like having all the videos? Did I post a reasonable amount of photos, or was it too much to have all in the blog? (I still plan to post photos in my albums section of the site, but that'll take a bit more time to organize). Positive feedback means I'm more likely to do this kind of thing again, so you can take that as a promise or a warning!

I had fun recording our trip to share with you, and I hope you had fun coming along with us.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home