Black Acorn Dogs

Friday, September 15, 2006

Tuesday, Day 4 -- Video

We spent all day Tuesday in Ocean City. We got up soon after sunrise to walk along the beach and collect shells. I like to walk at the edge of the surf, but that did mean that some of the big waves were able to get me and I had wet shorts for half the morning. We spent the afternoon in all the little boardwalk shops, and finished up with an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet at Jonah and the Whale. The crab legs were great, but I ate way too many.

Sunrise from our balcony:


Diane and I beachcombing and playing in the surf:


Inside "Just Moosin' Around" beside The Purple Moose Saloon in Ocean City. We'd spent time in Maine trying to find some good moose stuff for Diane, and wouldn't it figure we'd find a whole store of just moose stuff in Ocean City, Maryland!


For what it's worth, it's my camera that makes me sound like I have a lisp -- I'm fairly sure that wasn't me in any of these videos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home